· What is the difference between the Good Morning and the Good Night face creams?
While both formulas are multitasking face creams, they are designed to work with your skin in different ways:
Good Morning protects and supports during the daytime with vitamin C, ceramides and hyaluronic acid; and Good Night is an intensive regeneration treatment that restores collagen and strengthens the skin barrier with peptides and niacinamide overnight. Both are engineered for every skin type, even for the most sensitive.
In terms of texture, Good Morning is a bit lighter than Good Night.
· Are Good Morning and Good Night face creams suitable for all skin types?
Yes, Good Morning and Good Night are suitable for all ages, any skin type, and any gender.
· Are Good Morning and Good Night refillable?
Yes! We want you to reuse rather than repurchase. You can order both refills by selecting “Duo Refills” before adding to cart.
· Can I really skip eye cream if I’m using Good Morning and Good Night?
Yes, most eye creams use the same essential ingredients as face creams. Good Morning contains botanical hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, ceramides and spirulina, and Good Night contains peptides, niacinamide, botanical hyaluronic acid and spirulina. Both are helpful for the entire face and gentle enough to be used around the eye area.
· Are Good Morning and Good Night safe for those who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
Yes, all the ingredients in the Good Morning and Good Night cream are safe for those who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.